Big Rapids Hospital, Reed City Hospital
Community Invited to American Heart Association Heartsaver Class
Course teaches CPR, first aid and AED training
BIG RAPIDS & REED CITY, Mich., June 27, 2017 – Spectrum Health Big Rapids and Reed City Hospitals are offering an American Heart Association (AHA) Heartsaver course to anyone interested in basic medical training.
The one-day AHA Heartsaver course is ideal for individuals who:
- Have little or no medical training
- Require a course completion card for his or her job
- Require a course completion for regulatory requirements or other needs
- Want to be prepared for an emergency in any setting.
- Are school employees, sports coaches, child care providers, tradesmen or other professions where basic medical training may be helpful
After completing the AHA Heartsaver courses, participants receive a course completion card that remains valid for two years. Each session involves CPR exercises, AED instruction, and first aid training.
Upcoming AHA Heartsaver classes are scheduled for the following dates:
- Tuesday, July 25 8 a.m., at the Big Rapids Hospital Classroom, 605 Oak Street, Big Rapids
- Tuesday, November 21, 8 a.m., at 219 East Church Street, Reed City
For current costs or questions, call 231.592.4487.
People are at the heart of everything we do, and the inspiration for our legacy of outstanding outcomes, innovation, strong community partnerships, philanthropy and transparency. Corewell Health is a not-for-profit health system that provides health care and coverage with an exceptional team of 60,000+ dedicated people—including more than 11,500 physicians and advanced practice providers and more than 15,000 nurses providing care and services in 21 hospitals, 300+ outpatient locations and several post-acute facilities—and Priority Health, a provider-sponsored health plan serving more than 1.3 million members. Through experience and collaboration, we are reimagining a better, more equitable model of health and wellness. For more information, visit corewellhealth.org.
Marketing and Public Relations
Media Relations Contact